Home Radio Road

Which tuner to get and getting the most from it. Thank God, for the radio!

Spinning-The Tuning Knob today

Not often I do this. Main rig has the tuner sort of locked in on XPN.org.

Bedroom tuner has 24 stations I stop at with its 16 presets and the up-down buttons so I get plenty of other stations.

I recently went through days and days of XPN playing songs from the 2021 best albums as selected by their listeners. Wide variety, no idea what was going to be next as the list was not populated until the songs were played. Data is available on their site, xpn.org in the 2021 Countdown links. FYI, the 70s had 9 of the top ten years for most albums, 1979 dropped to 12th.

Anyway, this morning I was cruising through the choices on the remote and the 100-song playlist classic rock station was playing the top 500 rock songs and it seemed an enjoyable blast from the past seldom heard on that station. When I got up I fired up the main rig and cranked the tuning indicator to the other end of the dial and have been enjoying this list. They are close to the top of the list so it is more their regular fair, now. I don't know how much longer before I spin something else.

But fun with tuners today for sure.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Topic - Spinning-The Tuning Knob today - kff 12:02:31 01/01/22 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.