Home Radio Road

Which tuner to get and getting the most from it. Thank God, for the radio!

RE: "I'm not a big believer in break in times"

Hi Shovel, thanks for all the info.
After a long search on the net I could not find the FM-3 tuner site that did my FM-3. I did go on Dynaco FM-3 images on Google and compared my little army of caps board to the pics. My board is a Chauncey/Epperson pc mod if your interested.It's exact.
Shovel, I have forgotten the procedure to add a picture to what I write. I have Windows 10 and cut and paste is not working for me like it used to. If you know real quick I'd love a lesson. I can find the pictures but have trouble posting them to my messages...thanks Shovel.
Shovel, I'm from Maine all my life. The closest I ever got to Missouri is being a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs when I was in the seventh grade. I still have a shirt 86, Buck Buchanan I saved up for, 1970.
Shovel, before I go I have some various Heath tube tuners I'd like to get your thoughts on. Maybe I shouldn't stray from the topic though. You are ( Tuner Man), you can't help it, you know your stuff. Thanks for sharing...Mark Korda.......PS. What about the Outlaw Josey Wales, Clint Eastwood, when he gives the pursuit a (Missouri Boat Ride).....

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.