Home Radio Road

Which tuner to get and getting the most from it. Thank God, for the radio!

RE: Reception

Kindablue, Awe-d-o-file, et al,

I hope this is not afoul of any of the posting rules, but we are a non-profit group, so I hope not. If you are a 'PFW fan, check out SoundSphere Radio at www.soundsphereradio.org. We just started streaming an AutoDJ feed this morning and will be launching live jazz and blues (and some genre a bit further afield)on the 1st of September. You can learn more about us and the upcoming programs on our website. You can even join us as a future programmer if interested.

I have been a 'PFW listener since its first month of broadcasting in '77. I am a continuing major supporter and occasional volunteer. Unfortunately, both 'PFW and Pacifica are a mess. We all hope both can survive, but it is not a sure thing by any stretch. SoundSphere is not meant as a replacement or a rival, merely, for now, an alternative. Hopefully, it will stay that way, but the way things are at 'PFW we may be the only alternative at some point in the future.
"Anyone who understands jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra.

Cpwill

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Reception - Cpwill 14:25:02 07/04/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.