Tube DIY Asylum

RE: final update ....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Tube DIY Asylum ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

Tk all of your last several responses to my posts up to now have been both antagonistic and condescending to say the least. I don't mind helpful suggestions or even pointing out errors in a friendly way, and you have done both in the past. What I do mind is the attitude that you have once in awhile that I am an idiot if I don't see things the way you do. If you don't agree with what I say, fine, you don't have to, but please temper your replies with a bit of restraint.
My comments were based on the links I posted, and there is some very valid information in them, including how much of recorded music is below 12k. Look at the chart and you will see what I mean. I am attempting to understand why I am hearing what I am, and I plan on taking it one step at a time. Any suggestions you can offer in a friendly manner that might help me figure it out will be welcome. I think there is more to it than just me being an old fart or using less than mega buck opts. I will report my findings as I go along.

Follow Ups: