Tube DIY Asylum

Have you figured out your scope yet?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Tube DIY Asylum ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

I said right off the bat that I have no data to back up my claim. But neither do you! I'm also sure there are musicians that do use SET amps and other very expensive gear. But what's the sampling? Neither of us know.

One on post you say audio engineering was what? only 89% good. The other 11% may someday uphold the claims of Dennis?

Yet in another post, you don't even know the basics of operating an oscilloscope or worse yet deciphering the what waveform displays!

So what qualifies you to make any statement of how advanced audio engineering has evolved.

I have no doubt that great musicians can "hear and feel" in music. But you seem to have no idea, or you refuse to acknowledge the performance levels of commodity stereo gear these days.

Tubes for me are an interesting hobby. But I am not so blind to say my tube stereo music amp is superior to a modern quality SS amp. I do it for the nostalgia and to explore a forgotten design art.

Edits: 03/22/17   03/22/17

Follow Ups: