Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

RE: what?...

The #1 influence. Great guys. Jeff helped me build one hell of a 2a3 amp for not a whole lot of money! It's the best amplifier I've built, no contest with anything else I've played around with.

He has been patient with my lack of knowledge and experience and always willing to help. Both guys are stand up good people.

There are other guys that have helped along the way... Kegger from AK has been a big help to me, SET12 from over there too... Douglas around here is probably getting tired of all of my inquires, but yet another great guy and great source of knowledge.

There are other guys around here on the more technical engineering side of things I consider to be a great resource too. They might not agree with Jeff/Dennis however I always try to carefully read what they put out there and consider it.

These guys might not all agree with each other however all of them have been indispensable to me. Lots of others around here like that too, I learn a lot on this site... and a good deal of it is from people that don't much care for subjective evaluations and marketing. ;)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: what?... - rage 07:49:01 05/17/12 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.