Home Tube DIY Asylum

Do It Yourself (DIY) paradise for tube and SET project builders.

If you want to learn....

Then why not listen to the people here with professional electronics backgrounds and education. Otherwise you are just hacking around. And that's fine if this is just a hobby. Some of us here however do electronic design for a living.

Like I said below, if Jeff would simply outline his circuits and tell us he likes the way that sound that would be great. But instead he has a long history here of belittling others designs and spewing out technical mumbo jumbo that is impossible under the laws of physics. I and others have explained several times what is going on with Jeff's "fast power supply" We have explained why it works on an SE amp but does not on a PP amp. We have acknowledged and accepted his description of how it sounds. I for one just don't want my power amp to play the role of a signal processor. Instead of having a technical discussion Jeff just tells us we are clueless and wrong. Yet he has no plausible technical offering himself.

This is why he gets jumped on here so much.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.