Tube DIY Asylum

Thanks Pete & Jeremy!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Thread:  Display  Email ] [ Tube DIY Asylum ] [ FAQ ]

Thanks guys for shedding some light on this for me. It really helps answer some questions and brings about some new ones too. I consider this experiment a success, in part thanks to you guys, because I am learning something and improving the sound of what I had already built. I really wish I had more time to devote to reading and experimenting these days...and I have one of the most tolerant and supportive wives you could hope for.

I was talking with "jcoe" on the phone this morning and we both are eager to see what the next original "breakthrough" idea in tube audio might be or if there is something out there that someone will uncover from a long since forgotten text. I'm curious if it will be one of the "elders" in this or another group, or possibly someone coming out of left field that has a completely different perspective.

Hmmm..."Bypass UP"...now I'm going to be up all night thinking about that concept.

Keep your iron hot,
Tom

Follow Ups:

You can not post to an archived thread.

[
Contact Us ] [ Support/Wish List ] [ Copyright Warning! Click for Details ]

[ General ] [ Speakers ] [ Tubes ] [ Vinyl ] [ Digital ] [ Hi-Rez ] [ Video Asylum ] [ Cables ] [ Tweaks/DIY ] [ Music ] [ Films ]