Home Tape Trail

Reel to reel, cassette and other analogue tape formats.

RE: Pioneer CT-93 Compared to Tandberg 3014A

I have read many comments from other deck owners which have owned or heard both Naks and Tandbergs. Plus I have read a lot of comments from people who have Naks best decks. You get to see similar comments and trends after doing some research from people. The 1000 deck was the one deck people couldn't agree on was Naks best deck. And I mean all versions of the 1000. And its not known for being Naks best deck either. And I aware of the arguement people have in regards to this deck and its sound. Again I talking about trends and common similar comments from many people where I base my opinions. Your comments conflict from what I've heard from many others. Maybe the ZXL wasn't too common I don't know. And yes I have never heard one. But there was a reason it wasn't kept I the lineup for an extended period of time like the Dragon and CR-7A. Maybe I missed it, but based on how many sold and how often I see one for sale- I don't think I will be chasing one down. That said Im am open to doing more research to see if what you say is true. I will get more opinions from Nak owners I know and see what they say.

Edits: 01/02/12

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.