Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Valarmorghulis7,German ebay-Beware!

This is to warn inmates about a questionable German Ebayer who goes by the name of Valarmorghulis7 on German Ebay.Bought a Shunyata Hydra 2 from him,-specified as having US sockets.I have power bars,strips and filters with US sockets that work with both 125V and 250V-made by Acoustic Revive and Mark Tunis.Upon receiving the Shunyata from above Seller,I saw that it specified 125V,and sent him an email asking if it can work safely with 250V.His answer was-yes.Connected it,it blew a house fuse,and smelled burnt afterwards.When I requested to return it to him,explaining what had happened and his apparent error he wrote to me-you connected it against regulations,it burnt and then you wqrote to ask me if it could be used on 230V.A Stueck Dreck!Ebay Germany refuses to do anything because the transaction was done through bank transfer and not through PayPal-another fishy sign.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Topic - Valarmorghulis7,German ebay-Beware! - r17 19:29:27 05/19/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.