Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

The Seller's improper behavior

I need advice: I am going to buy a turntable from Canuck Audio Market and made a payment via PayPal but the seller is reluctant to answer my e-mails in which I asked for confirmation. Before payment, he used to answer promptly.

For how long should I wait before lodging a PayPal claim? I don't have a PayPal account so I made a purchase through my relative who has such an account. Before that, I informed the seller that I am ready to pay, then made a payment, notified him thereof, and asked for confirmation twice... No reply.

I am trying to convince myself that the seller might have been away from his PC, might have been away from his place, etc., but I think it is annoying in any case.

Is there any procedure for withdrawing the funds from my relative's PayPal account?

He said I would lose due to exchange rate difference...

And for how long should a buyer wait in general for the seller's response before making a claim?

I firmly believe that the seller-buyer relationship must be transparent and that a buyer should not behave like that.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Topic - The Seller's improper behavior - akolegov 00:36:58 01/14/15 (8)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.