Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

PurePower APS Canada

I've had a new PurePower APS 2000+ unit for just over 5 months and recently the battery will not charge. After Damian of PurePowerAPS helped diagnose the problem they said they would do a call pick-up to send back to the factory in Canada for repair. Here is his reply...

Hi Steve,

If you get no voltage reading from the Regenerator unit's Power Pack connector when it is plugged in and the breaker is in the on postion, it will almost certainly be a charger issue or charger interconnect wire contact problem inside the Regenerator unit.

I can supply a prepaid UPS waybill for a return trip and have it checked, corrected, tested, and back out the door in 24 hours. When you receive it you can re-attach the Power Pack and it will fully re-charge the batteries over a 12 hour period.

Let me know if I should use the address information we have on file and when to schedule pickup. If you prefer we can also just send the prepaid waybill to your email and you can either arrange a pickup at your convenience or drop the package off at any UPS location.

Thanks,
Damian.

So this was late October and ever since PP now does not return emails or phone calls. Very disappointed in how they treat customers and would made sure everyone knows before buying a PP unit. Maybe they are out of business but I had many emails back and forth until it was ready to be shipped back for repair.

If this situation changes I will post an update.

Steve
SOS

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - PurePower APS Canada - sk 05:51:42 11/11/12 (12)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.