Shady Lane

RE: Canadian fraud

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Shady Lane ]

'); } else { document.writeln(' '); } } else { document.writeln(' '); } } else { document.writeln(' '); } } // End -->
sorry to say but you misunderstood his communication. When a seller says I don't take paypal because I am not protected. He meant I don't take paypal with the equipment I sell that doesn't work because I am not protected from you getting your money back from me.

Of course when you offer to return it. He looks to insult you in the hope you will be provoked into retaliating in kind so he can feel a bit better about ripping you off. He will never take the deck back because it doesn't work thats why he sold it to you. If it was good he of sold to one of hîs friends or locally. He sold it online because he needed the protection to rob you.

My advice leave him negative feedback. Not right away. Think about for a few days how to word it the most effectively you can to warn other sellers. Image what lie he will tell to discredit your warning and optimize your feedback accordingly. Its good to mention how insulting he was. Nobody wants to deal with a crook that has to insult you after he rips you off to feel better about him self.

forget any recourse of justice your never going to get any. Only more grief. Never trust anyone online. If you want to buy something online use ebay and paypal.

yes sellers get ripped off all the time by buyers on ebay and don't want to take paypal. I have a pair of phy km30 I had in there boxes in storage for years because I live in small town without audio ppl. You can never buy or sell anything on ebay you cant afford to lose because your gambling every time. cops are not interested in retrieving any money other then their own(fines) or insurance company's money.

sorry dude you judged the guy by your standards. big mistake.He is a scumbag .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Shady Lane ]
[ Comment ] [ Edit ] [ Delete ] [ Copyright Warning! Click for Details ]