Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

Re: Klipsch LaScala

I suggested Heresys to you in another append primarily because of the room size you mentioned. My belief was that with Heresys you might be able to move them out from the wall a bit and create a little depth of image. My office is about 12 x 10 and I have my Cornwalls in them now. I have them in the corners of the long wall. They play so well at low volumes I can keep the volume low and they don't overpower the room. Any of the Heritage series should work well (except for the K-horns, they're just too big for that size room), you just need to determine what factors are important to you and then go for it. If you can live with LaScala's large dimensions, then by all means go for them. If not, then you might want to try and find some used Cornwalls or new or used Heresys. The Heresy is an excellent little speaker, I had a pair myself until I stumbled upon a mint pair of Series I walnut Cornwalls. Good luck!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Klipsch LaScala - highfidelity 18:27:49 04/30/00 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.