Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Wrong again

My question to him had nothing to do with the null hypothesis. Can't you figure that out?

The real problem is to find reports which establish that there are audible differences between speaker wires...

The real problem is finding anyone who bothers to test the highest performance cabling. Such doesn't happen or they use erroneous test procedures using unproven assumptions.

There is no burden of proof to establish something it is impossible to establish.

Ever the pedantic reply. Perhaps if I simplify the story, you might be able to understand it.

1. Mtry claimed that expensive (I would say high performance) cables have been involved in DBTs.
2. I ask him for examples
3. He declines saying he doesn't need to prove his claim.

Yet you are silly enough to ask the mtrycrafts provide evidence to support a negative hypothesis *YOU* have laid out!

Are you really incapable of understanding the above? My question to him has nothing at all to do with the null hypothesis. I questioned his claim and he folded. Surely you are smarter than that - even if your memory is poor.

Do you understand the question now?

edit: You probably don't any better today than long ago. here is where we first discussed his inability to document any of his claims. I replied to a really funny post of his where he demonstrates that he is utterly incapable of following a story (like you) and rants on. Here is my reply to his post. I should have included this other line from his post:

"They are not equally expensive as one was $990. the other a cheapo."

One cost $300 while the other, about $110.

rw

rw

Edits: 10/15/10

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.