Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Debating

Phil:
Yes,scientist do debate subjects that have to be proven,but in a more civil manner than those I have seen on another BB-AR.Seems they are just stuck in the Dr.The Tool mode ,he has already proven it and there is no sense in making it issue.They will not even test for themselves to see weather he or thier stance is correct concerning the cable theory issue.

As for the Debating thing. I was pointing out to JC that you just get involved in the issue alot with those from AR over their insistance on the DBT alot as an opposeing view which to me is a waste of space.You had even stated that yourself I believe(the 7mo. thing).
They are not going to change their viewpoint no matter what might be said because the GREAT MASTER "Dr.The Tool"is a god that should not be challenged.They will not even try another set of wires to see if there is a difference.They attack anyone for even asking advice on the subject. Go to Ratshack and now Walmart is their cry!I'm surprised they don't tout Monster as being great,but then again it's more expensive!

Later!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.