Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Your all-capped proposition

From reading your post and the many others that, in varying degrees advance the "wire is wire is wire" point of view (and advocate increased use of DBT's to "prove" it),

Just for the record, there is nothing in my post that even remotely suggests that I am advancing the "wire is wire is wire" point of view. Moreover if you search the archives here under my current “Phil Tower” moniker and my prior "pctower" moniker and all of the archives at AR under “pctower”, you will not find a single post of mine that even comes close to advancing such a point of view. I have been using after-market cables for over 20 years, back to the very first MITs, Monster, Audioquest and FMS Blues. In selecting my current cables I auditioned (sighted) well over two dozen different brands of cables (including Goertz Micropurl interconnects) over a two year period before selecting my current collection of cables.

I’m curious if you checked out my system before writing your post. It absolutely amazes me that the simple act of raising a scientific issue regarding objective verification of actual sonic differences between and among different cables leads people to automatically label the person raising the issue as a proponent of the “wire is wire is wire” point of view.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.