Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: OK

Read your post. I was hoping for better from this forum. Sounds to me like you are equating good sound with expensive equipment. This is, to my mind, as bad a position as stating that everything sounds the same. It may be more interesting if you posted some kind of reasoning instead of declaring yourself as some kind of marketing genius. I don't think you will be running any of the companies you mentioned any time soon. Maybe you, like so many others have done, should take a stab at dressing up run-of-the-mill Belden wire and selling it at incredible prices based on unsubstantiated claims and be satisfied that the insane audio press has taken such complete control of audiophile's minds that it is a widely held belief that no objective testing and no amount of measurements can ever prove or disprove anything. Pity the fool who spends mega dollars on hype shrouded pseudo audio mysteries when there are so many good recordings to be bought.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: OK - middleground 10:26:26 12/17/02 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.