Propeller Head Plaza

Re: ALL, and I mean ALL of the reputable evidence shows that you CAN hear in a DBT test

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Thread:  Display  Email ] [ Propeller Head Plaza ] [ FAQ ]

What about working 16 bit and better cd players or properly working Solid State amplifers.

Cables...let's get the bigger difference stuff out of the way...if amps all sound alike then why bother going to cables? I know that depending on the gauge and depending on the length...there should be some differences...or the wire maker does something strange to the wire.

Ultimately the tests are not practical to regular Joe Shmoe...Unless of course they've tested what you want to buy...it would also be nice if Joe Shmoe was tested not Joline Doe III.

Of course I often wonder why companies like APEX and RCA don't conduct these tests.

If I'm president and CEO of RCA I can stand up and say..."see nobody could tell the difference between our $59.00 portable cd player and the Linn CD12...you the buyer can have the same level of audible performance as a $20,000.00 cd player for $59.00."

Cool man. :-)

Follow Ups:

You can not post to an archived thread.

[
Contact Us ] [ Support/Wish List ] [ Copyright Warning! Click for Details ]

[ General ] [ Speakers ] [ Tubes ] [ Vinyl ] [ Digital ] [ Hi-Rez ] [ Video Asylum ] [ Cables ] [ Tweaks/DIY ] [ Music ] [ Films ]