Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: I GIVE UP! FOOBAR WINS.

Ok,

Are these individual files in different folders?

So each album is in its own folder?

IMHO the best way to do it is to use the: ACTION/ Copy image and create cue sheet option.

That should produce a .wav file and a small .cue file.

Let me know when you get that accomplished.

See AFAIK there are just 2 ways to handle .wav files effectively. One is to have individual files in separate folders, or have cue sheets.

Ideally things would be in individual .wavs with cue sheets, not one big .wav and a cue.

If you can get us a pict of your redbook folder. Open the folder and then press CTRL, ALT, and PRT SCR keys all at the same time.

Then open up the paint program and then edit/ copy and you should have a pict of the screen you were on when you hit CTRL, ALT, PRT SCR. Then save this pict.

Make a new post on the asylum and above the post message option is the BROWSE option on the right. Click that and then find your picture.

Then click PREVIEW MESSAGE.

YOu should now see your picture.

DO the same thing with your foobar setup and to add more than one pict, click browse again, find the 2nd picture, and then click preview again. YOu should have 2 picts in the post now.

Cut to razor sounding violins

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.