Computer Audio Asylum

Welborne Labs used to operate out of....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Computer Audio Asylum ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

I was about to buy one of their Ultrapath linestages but after doing some research and reading of complaints here on the Asylum, I decided to do more digging then decided not to buy.

Welborne Labs operated out of a residence in Highlands Ranch, CO only a few short miles from our home back then. We have since moved. I actually drove by the home and it was in slight disrepair with lots of overgrown shrubs, trees, and a lawn that needed mowing. The garage door was open and it looked like they were packing to move. The neighbor homes were looking pretty sharp so I could only imagine that they had fallen on hard times.

The "business address" they listed was actually a UPS Store. I Googled it then went into "street view". I viewed a Highlands Ranch UPS Store in a strip mall next to a pizza place and Staples office supply. I used to visit that Staples when I needed something in a hurry... like printer paper or shipping supplies.

Welborne's home page says 1987 - 2015 but they were having problems a few years before 2015. Welborne still has their website up with links to product manuals so that was nice of them.

Edits: 06/09/17

Follow Ups: