Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Welborne Labs used to operate out of....

I was about to buy one of their Ultrapath linestages but after doing some research and reading of complaints here on the Asylum, I decided to do more digging then decided not to buy.

Welborne Labs operated out of a residence in Highlands Ranch, CO only a few short miles from our home back then. We have since moved. I actually drove by the home and it was in slight disrepair with lots of overgrown shrubs, trees, and a lawn that needed mowing. The garage door was open and it looked like they were packing to move. The neighbor homes were looking pretty sharp so I could only imagine that they had fallen on hard times.

The "business address" they listed was actually a UPS Store in Highlands Ranch, CO. I Googled it then went into "street view". I viewed the UPS Store in a strip mall next to a pizza place and Staples office supply. I visited that Staples when I needed something in a hurry. Welborne may have operated from a new location for a couple more years after moving from Highlands Ranch.

Welborne's home page says 1987 - 2015 but they were having problems a few years before 2015. Welborne still has their website up with links to product manuals so that was nice of them.

Edits: 06/09/17 06/09/17

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Welborne Labs used to operate out of.... - AbeCollins 07:24:25 06/09/17 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.