Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Ok

"I chose from Sonore's recommended list as of last summer when I purchased the uRendu. BTW, you can learn a great deal about an inmate's system, room and musical tastes if you click on their moniker. Many like me post details and even pics of their systems."

: I see. Will look around later. Would be nice if there's audiophiles using good CD sources from Esoteric/Emm Labs/dCS/Wadia/Weiss too. I couldn't find matching power supply for Nimitra to recommend because I couldn't ones with designs I prefer. So, I ended up building Nikola myself so it can sound similar to highend CD transports I've known so far.

"Since you missed the first time around, I'll repeat:

I don't have any plan to replace the current unit because I am getting exceptionally good sound from my system. :)"

: Reading again. You're right. You used past tense and I didn't notice that before. I thought you're considering to upgrade with LPS-1.

Well, if you like current sound then it's OK. Be careful about using 7V from 15-20V too since it tends to be hotter on lower voltage, especially with 100VA transformer like that.

Regards,
Keetakawee

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.