Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Ok

"There's no such thing as drawing too much current from over supplied source"

: I mean increasing transformer output power can't make device drawing too much current. Remember what you said before? We're talking about increasing transformer output power and you brought up topic about microRendu having current draw issue. That's not related to increasing transformer output power at all, right?

"I truly admire folks who are multi-lingual, but clearly something is getting lost in the translation. When I used the term "while some find" - that means other people, not me. Do you remember how I originally responded to that?"

: You also said this.

"Philosophically, I'm in the Ultracap camp given its clever approach. I wish that unit was available last summer when I had to make a decision."

It's not safe to use LPS-1 with microRendu. If devic requires 1 Amp min continuous, using power source with 1.1A max current is not wise at all. That's why I stepped in to correct your misunderstandings before you actually buy it.

"I find it ironic that others seem to disagree with this statement of yours: "When you use 1A, you should have transformer capable of sending 2A at least for optimal performance."

Not me. :)"

: I believe people who understand the nature switching and linear power supply specifications will agree with me. But OK. People can have different principles and choose what they like.

But if you believe in your way of doing things, go ahead. I hope you won't regret this later.

Regards,
Keetakawee

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.