Home OTL Asylum

OTL, Output Transformerless Amplifier User Group.

Atma-Sphere is again Ralph, it's safe to move ahead...

Mdhodges, I understand why you'd be concerned. I'm an Atma-Sphere owner and I am now completely comfortable. Atma-Sphere was and is a very small company: Ralph Karsten has always been it's soul, it's spirit and the reason the company and the equipment are so special. Ralph is a person of tremendous integrity. Whether Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc., is successful over the long term, any equipment built while Ralph is in charge of the company will be built to an extremely high level of quality.

And, as long as Ralph is working and in good health, I am convinced he will personally take whatever actions are needed to support people who have bought his equipment over the years. And, if Ralph is not physically able to do this sometime down the road, there exists a very broad network of people who have the technical skills and knowledge to repair or update Atma-Sphere amplifiers and preamplifiers.

I encourage you to move forward to explore your interest in Atma-Sphere equipment. It is superb gear, exceedly well engineered and well assembled, and it just plain sounds great.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Atma-Sphere is again Ralph, it's safe to move ahead... - Rushton 16:00:28 10/27/04 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.