Home OTL Asylum

OTL, Output Transformerless Amplifier User Group.

Now Al.....

You're not quite telling the whole story here, are you?

>
>Since this implies his judgement that the site was under the control of those in
>dispute with Ralph Karsten, the obvious cure is to place it under control of someone
>independent of the disputing parties.
>

The site IS indeed under control of one or more of those who were 'in dispute with Ralph Karsten'.

A simple WHOIS search performed on the domain name otlamp.com (the ASOG domain name) shows that the registration is held by none other than Mark Gilmore. I would say that seems 'control' enough.

The registration has been in his name, apparently, since 04Jan2003 ....and is scheduled to remain so until 04Jan2007. Perhaps I have read this wrong?

One might also mention receiving similar results when checking the registration of the SLOG address.

>
>It is absurd because nowhere did I stipulate he had to associate with either Harry or
>Mark in order to assume control of ASOG.
>

To assume control of the website, the domain registration would need to be transferred. Or at least that would be one of my requirements. As I have already stated, due to recent events I merely choose not to transact business of ANY nature with Mr. Gilmore or those who act or have acted on his behalf. That is my choice. I feel quite sure that it will not be hard to find others willing to take it on, though, as you now seem so anxious to be rid of it.

I was not poking jest. There was indeed a time not long ago that I would have seriously entertained the prospect. If you no longer wish to be bothered with the task, it would be nice to see things taken on by someone with the proper motivation. For now, though, my position shall remain unchanged and needs no further explanation.

On other topics, I do wish to say that I am overjoyed that Ralph has come to an agreement on this ordeal that he finds to his liking. I am sure it is safe to say that this is what all of us were hoping for. As such, I congratulate Ralph as well as all the others for finding a peaceful resolution and I look forward to a bright future for both Ralph and AtmaSphere.

....sT

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.