OTL Asylum

The site is under my control, because Mark will do what I ask him

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Thread:  Display  All  Email ] [ OTL Asylum ]

to do with it. I have no financial connection with Atma-Sphere or Glacier Audio, but I've known both Ralph and Mark for about ten years, and both have confided in me during this struggle.

The domain is registered to Mark because he has been the unpaid technical support person for the site for many years. I agreed to moderate the site when Mark became an Atma-Sphere employee, and he agreed to follow my instructions. It was my decision to shut the site down when this dispute erupted, and it will be my decision of how to dispose it.

You have insulted both Mark and me based on misinformation and speculation throughout this ordeal. I frankly do not care whether you believe what I say because you are a fool.

Follow Ups:

You can not post to an archived thread.

[
Top of Page ] [ Contact Us ] [ Support/Wish List ] [ Copyright Warning! Click for Details ]

[ General ] [ Speakers ] [ Tubes ] [ Vinyl ] [ Digital ] [ Hi-Rez ] [ Video Asylum ] [ Cables ] [ Tweaks/DIY ] [ Music ] [ Films ]