OTL Asylum

Rational? I thought this was the histrionic asylum.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Thread:  Display  All  Email ] [ OTL Asylum ]

Rational people are careful to gather facts before passing moral judgements.

"Simon Templar" first posted this comment:

> Posted by Simon Templar (A) on October 21, 2004 at 16:00:38

> In Reply to: ASOG back online with one stipulation... posted by Wellfed on October > 20, 2004 at 18:56:04:

> Actually, I see little change in ASOG since it packed up these few weeks past in
> what appeared to be an amateurish attempt to eliminate the groundswell of
> support for Ralph Karsten. ...

Since this implies his judgement that the site was under the control of those in dispute with Ralph Karsten, the obvious cure is to place it under control of someone independent of the disputing parties.

When offered the chance to assume control himself, he declined because:

> Posted by Simon Templar (A) on October 22, 2004 at 14:25:21

> In Reply to: Why don't YOU run it? posted by Al Sekela on October 22, 2004 at
> 11:41:30:
> Alas, if the events of the past month or two have taught us all one thing it is that
> transacting business with these two, those who have declared them allegiance, or
> with any of their interests...can be truly a poor decision. At least that is one of the
> great lessons I have taken away from it all.

> I shall pass on your offer.

It is absurd because nowhere did I stipulate he had to associate with either Harry or Mark in order to assume control of ASOG. He declines to provide a remedy for the same reason he gave for complaining.

Follow Ups:

You can not post to an archived thread.

[
Top of Page ] [ Contact Us ] [ Support/Wish List ] [ Copyright Warning! Click for Details ]

[ General ] [ Speakers ] [ Tubes ] [ Vinyl ] [ Digital ] [ Hi-Rez ] [ Video Asylum ] [ Cables ] [ Tweaks/DIY ] [ Music ] [ Films ]