Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

LOL even harder!

You brought up the subject of my education, not I. You compared my previous vocation to that of yours: a "rocket scientist". As far as you never referring to yourself as a rocket scientist, you either have a very short memory or all the BS you spout is beginning to creep up on you, in that you can't remember the lies you have written.

I told you, very early on, I am not going to give you any answers. You do the research, oh "mighty rocket scientist". You seem to simply want a distilled explanation so that you can harp on any explanation given. The truth may be far more complex. But that theoretical basis, considered by some to be the core of chaos theory, should be right up your alley as a "theoretical" physicist. Since you suspect that you know way more than I do, go and do some reading and research. Again even the most basic Google search will reveal a large number of sources.

You think I am afraid of your "all powerful intellect"? That's quite a laugh. I know many PHD's in various fields from astrophysics to molecular biology. None of them put on airs like you do.

In light of your statement that you know more than I do, I would suspect that is true, as no one can know everything. And you are right: I am constantly reading and trying to better my knowledge. There is a well known saying that they teach at McDonald's, of all places. The saying goes: "When you're green you're growing, when you're ripe you start rotting."

LOL!

Stu

PS: If you suspect you know more than I do on this subject, why pester me for the explanation?

PPS: Ilya Prigogine, the Nobel prize winner in chemistry had some interesting ideas too. I can't write about it because I haven't finished reading his book.

Edits: 05/10/11 05/10/11 05/10/11 05/10/11

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.