Isolation Ward

RE: Houston, we have a problem. Geoff evades actual issue in post, red herrings his way to nowhereland

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Isolation Ward ]

"Arguing about the problems in the post but never about the actual message is funny Geoff."

I thought I addressed Stu's post quite well, actually. My post addressed principles of quantum mechanics, at the center of Stu's whacky theory, remember?

"You go after the trees and miss the forest."

No, actually I go after the underlying principles, the one that you and Stu have all wrong. Apparently you wish this forum to be some sort of remedial class for high school graduates.

The explaination of the availability of the electrons gets ignored, and you attack the least important issues in the post.

No, I did not ignore the availability of electrons - if you re-read my response to you from the other day I explained that there is not an availability of electrons using an ion generator. There is only an availability of ions. Since there is NO availablity of electrons, as you incorrectly postulate, the entire argument they can be useful for circuits is nothing more than a strawman argument.

"Like your answer to MY post, it said nothing of any importance about the topic at hand.

That's not true either. I pointed out in my response to your post that ion generators produce ions, not electrons, and that the surface of amps or other objects, like CDs and LPs and cables, in the room is neutralized by the flow of negative ions.

"Sorry that sometimes you miss the boat."

Maybe sometimes, but not this time.

"Perhaps what you bring up is true, but it does not further the topic at all."

If what I bring up is true and related to the physics or the quantum physics of the discussion how can that not further the topic?

Nor does my critique, but it needs to be said.
And just for the record, the ion generators ions are very active, and give up thier electrons fast. to anything that is nearby. Thus the dirt getting on walls when a generator is in place. the dist and particles take or are given the electron/charge easily and quickly. And that charged dirt/dust heads for the surfaces. So a product (like an amp etc) which has a deficit if electrons would benefit from a flow of them from the air."

Actually, the negative ions attract the positively charged particles in the air, such as dust, thus neutralizing them.

"All this is not to pick a fight with you Geaoff, it is to actually discuss the topic. "

I have been discussion the topic. Have you been sleeping in class again?

"Which you often get on some 'mission' over, Wind up explaining crap that doesn't matter, and ignore any real contribution to the discussion.. and miss the point entirely."

I think you should go back and review what has been said in the subject and I think you're realize I have been contributing to the topic. I suspect you're miffed because I've contradicted Stu's theory, which apparently you feel strongly has some merit. Most likely this is all simply a case of you following the wrong sheep. LOL

"thanks for letting me wack you up the side of the head."

You're welcome.

Edits: 05/25/11

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Isolation Ward ]
[ Comment ] [ Edit ] [ Delete ] [ Copyright Warning! Click for Details ]