Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Re: Hedlund horns mod...Excellent in every way!

Gariver,
thanks for constructive post. I know (almost) every existing horn out there, but for first project wanted to do something that at least has some shemes, drawings and details. For future, who knows, maybe I do my own calculation and own design. With Kruno, I'm on the safe side, because I know he will do what we put on paper.
This was our first project with something like this and it was long time ago when I started analyzing this horn and making plan of action. For both of us this was an adventure, where both of us have learned a lot. Considering what we could have done wrong, it was well planed and for future we just have some minor things to solve. More bisquits is one of those minor things (although horns are so stiff, dead, non-resonant, that this is just 'to be sure'). There is also small thing, which is to resolve problem with terminals/cables position. I have some good ideas about this and Kruno agrees.

Best,
Miroslav

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Hedlund horns mod...Excellent in every way! - Miroslav 00:25:25 05/01/00 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.