High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

RE: Help Needed Selecting The Right Hi-Efficiency Subwoofer

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ High Efficiency Speaker Asylum ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

Hi Paul!

I disagreed a lot with both Thorsten Loesch's and another review I read about the Beauhorn Virtuoso speakers online. I suppose if those two reviewers didn't spend, the literally hours I spent, changing preamp tubes, ICs, digital wire and speaker wires. Then I too would have agreed with much of what they said. I will agree on the occasion recording I could go for a tad more top end, but 95% of the time the top end is fine "as-is"!

The nightmare you're speaking about is the 1 problem I've had selling audio components in over 15 years I've been doing so. Anyone who'd like to see that for themselves can go over to Audio Reader, check for my Mad Scientist Audio digital wire and then look for my feedback on Audiogon, eBay and here to see what it is for themselves!

As far as Paul Butterfield goes I haven't seen or heard from him in almost a year now. But that Grinning In Your Face demo CD he made is special and one I use often. Oh yes I live in a manufactured home...

I'm listening to: Vida by Cast

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom Scata)

Central Florida Audio Society -- SETriodes Group -- Space Coast Audio Society
Full-range/Wide-range Drivers --- Front & Back-Loaded Horns --- High Sensitivity Speakers

Follow Ups: