High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

RE: Danley installation at the new Mercedes Benz stadium in Atlanta

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ High Efficiency Speaker Asylum ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

Paul,

I don't know what your problem is regarding me, but you seem to have a bug up your butt for some reason.

In any case, you wrote:

"In the past Tom has had a stalker on this forum, and your dismissive comments and anonymous moniker have a similar style to some of the multiple personalities that person was known to use. Just a coincidence?"

You really need to back off on this, unless you're fine with being a stalker yourself.

I think Tom is a fine and knowledgeable person. We just disagree now and then. No big deal.

Did I mention the Matterhorn LOUDspeaker? Oh, yes, I DID. Did I mention that I quite like his tapped horn "point source" approach? Oh, yes, I DID.

"As far as I know I've never heard any of John Meyer's products, and I would not have any reason to make any comments either way about them."

That's all fine and good. But you've probably heard or seen them, and just don't know it. The roster of clients is a "who's who" of musicians and concert events and venues. Anyway, it doesn't matter - as I wrote, we haven't talked in 20 years, I'm not a fanboy... he knows his stuff, and that's all. Next time I'm in Berkeley, I'll see if we can get together. Please, give it a rest.

:)

Follow Ups: