Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: You need to quit answering questions w more questions... it's obnoxious

Well I've been trough many changes in my system over the last six months.
Sometimes you hear something that doesn't seem right but it can be hard to point out exactly what the "problem" is.
The object of my question was to be able to include or exclude some possibilities! :)
Now don't get me wrong, I AM very happy with my system.
It did sound better, tho, when I had my old sofa (big, mushy, fabric upholstered sofa) instead of my new vintage LC3 leather sofa (a very good Italian vintage copy) which unfortunately sits higher (had to lift up the horns a few inches to compensate) and more importantly doesn't absorb sound, it reflects it. Therés also this movable panel just behind the sofa, that divides the room in two ; it sounds better when it's wide open but for practical reasons it has to stay closed at the moment. Other than that I would say it's a good room with solid wood on beton floor, high ceilings, solid thick walls - it's an ancient industrial building.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: You need to quit answering questions w more questions... it's obnoxious - KanedaK 02:35:19 06/15/17 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.