Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Danley installation at the new Mercedes Benz stadium in Atlanta

Inmate51

Many of your posts are like quantum super positions in that they can be in different places at the same time. Your suggestion that Tom contact Meyer sound and learn something could be taken for instance as an insult, and Tom took the high road in his reply. Or it could be taken as hilarious with Tom taking the part of the straight man. Your posts are funnier than my one dimensional posts, and I'm just plain jealous I have to admit.

In the horn thread down page you objected to the term "beaming" being used in relation to Quads, and you suggested that the poster read Olson's Music, Physics and Engineering. I got out my Dover reprint from the 70's but there is no listing of "beaming" in the index. I decided to take a chance and used the book as a planchette on a ouija board. I waited several minutes but the book never moved, though I mentally prepared myself for a message such as "Renounce horns!" which never came. Then it dawned on me that you can't experience beaming if there is no music playing on the speakers, and like a dope I forgot to put anything on. Very clever sir! I never would have tried this if it wasn't for you.

If you really want to distance yourself from the ghosts of sock puppets past you could try to be less argumentative and more helpful, but maybe I'm missing something there too. I suspect that you actually like horns but are making pejorative comments about them in an effort to get the prices down on vintage compression drivers. If so I salute your efforts. Of course I have to keep opening my big yap praising horns which is contra to this end. So I'll be looking for secret meaning in your posts in the future.

Paul

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Danley installation at the new Mercedes Benz stadium in Atlanta - Paul Eizik 08:33:23 04/06/17 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.