Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Beauhorn Virtuoso Speakers

Well guys I've had these for a few months now and with a lot of wire changing ---{I'm now using Snake River Audio Boomslang digital wire, Atelier Rullit ICs and Mike Rispoli's custom made speaker wires}--- and tube changing I've finally have the sound of the system sounding like I want it to!

I just cannot believe how good these Beauhorn Virtuoso speakers really are. I thought my Sachikos with the PS220-8 drivers that had a 7 step proprietary cone treatment applied was something special, but these Beauhorn Virtuoso speakers sonically embarrass those Sachikos.

Today I had a couple of friends from the Space Coast Audio Society over and they came away very, very impressed. In fact just before they left John said to me; "If you sell these speakers you're an idiot! What speakers could you possibly afford that would sonically surpass these Beauhorns?" Truth is he's correct.

In fact, I listened to a couple of live recordings recently and when I closed my eyes, it literally sounded like the band was on a stage about 8 feet in front of me! I've been involved 50 years in audio and I've never, ever experienced a live recording that sounded so realistic I truly felt like I was in the room with the band before. These speakers hit my buttons on so many levels I couldn't imagine living without them.

Thanks so much Paul. I'll own these speakers until the day I die. I now have 2 pieces that I'll own until either they or I die. The Mastersound Reference 845 amp and these Beauhorn Virtuoso speakers! I couldn't be any happier with a pair of speakers than I am with these Beauhorns.

I'm listening to: Feel The Rhythm by Daria

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom)

Central Florida Audio Society -- SETriodes Group -- Space Coast Audio Society
Full-range/Wide-range Drivers --- Front & Back-Loaded Horns --- High Sensitivity Speakers

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Topic - Beauhorn Virtuoso Speakers - thetubeguy1954 15:36:56 03/30/17 (12)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.