Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Come on!

Bill, it was exactly my point. You loving or liking of specific people is not necessary empowers you assess the results that they get, not to mention if you use your “love” as the only assessment criteria. Your personal linking of the Cogent boys has absolutely nothing do with observing the Sound that Cogent get or with evaluation of design decisions that Cogent made in their drivers and their installation. If you have any “professional opinion” then it should be hardly based upon who you line or who you friend with. Let demonstrate a little more respect to Sound and to Actual Result instead demonstrating the blind loyalty to you friendship. Trust me, doing it you degrade and the Cogent’s effort and yourself. I know, I know it is stupid to ask about it at AA, the forum that is based upon mutual ass-kissing but if you not wiling to demonstrate in your messages anything besides a respect to Results and to Sound then do not bother replying to me as I would not find your messages worth reading.

Romy

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.