Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: John, how does it sound better? Just curious....

Yes, Amazon is absolutely wonderful for returns. I've had only two problems with defective items from Amazon over the years and the return process is amazingly simple.

I recently bought a pair of Bluetooth headphones that were used and defective. In fact, they smelled like cigarette smoke and the interconnect cable was missing. I was rather shocked because this was the very first item that I'd received from Amazon that wasn't factory sealed. Anyway, I logged into Amazon and reported the problem and I received a return label via email with instructions to deliver the defective headphones to Kohl's Department Store less than a mile from my home. Kohl's is an Amazon return facility and they took care of sending the headphones back free of charge. Moreover, Amazon shipped another set of headphones immediately and I received a brand new factory sealed package within a day of delivering the defective ones to Kohl's. I guess that's one reason I really like Amazon. Of course, I don't think I should have received the used, defective headphones in the first place, but it was definitely one of the easiest exchanges I'd ever experienced.

Best regards,
John Elison

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: John, how does it sound better? Just curious.... - John Elison 13:58:13 01/15/20 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.