Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: marantz SA-10

Fantja I have over 250 hours on the player now. I have been playing a lot of cds on a regular basis. Tonight I was playing a Telearc cd by Junior wells called "Come on in to this house". I just can't quantify the level of palpability, detail, and dynamic range that was also highlighted by an immense three dimensional soundstage. To say that the Sa10 has brought a great amount of musical enjoyment into my listening room would be an under statement. There is no doubt that the minimum break in time of 200 hours or greater will allow this machine to really shine. I do have the room treated with some RPG absorption panels and Asc Tube traps for optimized sound quality in my system. Because of the addition of the Marantz Sa10 to my system, I now think it is worth it to take the next step and add some additional tube traps to provide some additional sound enhancement for the room acoustics. I can then get the maximum benefit from the full range tower speakers that I run. I have not been on this site for a while. So it is time to provide an update regarding the unit.
Regards, Rogl

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.