Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

I can't blame you...

Hi Richard, I guess you do 'get what you pay for ' with these guys :-) I agree with you that the conduct you describe is pretty bad service. Fortunately it has never happened to me and apart from the occassional complaint about the order fulfilment time, I have not seen a trend indicating consistent poor customer service. Hence my initial post in reply to yours. But I totally see your point.

Ordering a disc is a straighforward process. Order Pay Deliver. Done. How difficult can that be you wonder. It baffles me how they run their logistics. I once remember stopping my Columbiahouse membership because of administrative issues. Price is indeed not the only determining factor. But...

Competition on the web is just one mouse click away. Take one example: a famous audiophile e-tailer charges 17,98 for the Oscar Peterson SACD's. Add 5,95 for shipping and you're talking 23,93 for a disc that can be had for 13,97 including shipping. 10 dollars difference is too much.

Jw

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I can't blame you... - Joel_Waterman 22:29:11 10/06/04 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.