Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Okay, I'll cut him some slack, but read with an un-biased and open mind.

My path hasn't crossed with John's, until this. Let me clear up several issues:

1) The author doesn't directly work for Microsoft. You will see where I admitted my fault in an above post.

2) Whom ever chooses which articles make MSN.com's front page does work for Microsoft. (This can't be disputed).

3) Microsoft bought Pacific Microsonics, well known amongst the pro recording industry for their high quality/very expensive studio equipment, based on REDBOOK CD. It appears to me that there may be a suitable reason for biases against either Hi-Rez formats to me. (This is common sense).

4) I OWN BOTH FORMATS, thus I haven't a bias towards either format. It bothers me greatly that the DVD-A proponents feel the need to bash the SACD camp. This alone makes me believe that the format suffers on some level. SACD seems to have plenty of funding, promotion, and momentum at this time. Which format will do better this year? Maybe the showing at this years CES will tell? I'll be there and will keep you informed!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.