Headphone Heights

Schiit Jotunheim-R @$800 is a screaming deal then

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Headphone Heights ]

'); } else { document.writeln(' '); } } else { document.writeln(' '); } } else { document.writeln(' '); } } // End -->
Have not heard the RAAL amp, but I have no desire for anything "better" at this point...
If and when new headphone meet-ups start again, I would love to hear what I am "missing". (grin)

IMO, they are worthy of the best DAC you can afford. I had the optional Schiit multi-bit DAC card included with my Jot-R to make it an all-in-one unit, but the Ayre QB-9 and the Schiit Yggdrasil quickly took over conversion duties.

Vendors are offering package deals of (headphones + Jot-R - speaker adapter box) that are discounted from the full retail cost of buying the headphones/adapter box from RAAL and Jot-R from Schiit.

What is remarkable is the nearly universal praise that these "head speakers" get from reviewers. Whether the reviewer is labeled as "objectivist" or "subjectivist" doesn't matter -- they drool. Maybe it is just the honeymoon phase of the product...

Cerebrate!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Headphone Heights ]
[ Comment ] [ Edit ] [ Delete ] [ Copyright Warning! Click for Details ]