Headphone Heights

RE: Grado...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Headphone Heights ]

'); } else { document.writeln(' '); } } else { document.writeln(' '); } } else { document.writeln(' '); } } // End -->
Yes, I bought my son the SR-60's and he really liked them. The Grado HP-1's actually sounded better than my Stax Lambda Pro headphones so I gave the Stax to my son and kept the Grado HP-1's. They're very old now and they don't sound as good as they did when new, but I still own the HP-1's although I rarely listen to them.

I'd really love to own the top-of-the-line Stax but I don't want to spend that kind of money. I suppose the best sounding headphones I own today are the Koss ESP/950 Electrostatics although my little FiiO FH-7 IEM earphones might sound just as good. Surprisingly, I've been listening to some FiiO EH3 NC headphones lately because they're convenient Bluetooth wireless headphones. They don't sound as good as the FH-7 IEM's or the Koss electrostatics, but they're the easiest headphones to use.

Best regards,
John Elison

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Headphone Heights ]
[ Comment ] [ Edit ] [ Delete ] [ Copyright Warning! Click for Details ]