Headphone Heights

RE: sennheiser replacement parts

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Headphone Heights ]

'); } else { document.writeln(' '); } } else { document.writeln(' '); } } else { document.writeln(' '); } } // End -->
Some caution needs to be taken over these parts. Checking the UK ebay I could see many Sennheiser spares many of which are copies of unknown origin. However the sellers appeared to distinguish between genuine articles and others. For example genuine parts are worded along the lines of " Sennheiser HD 600 earpads", parts from third parties as "Earpads for Sennheiser HD600". Some of the former have " Genuine Sennheiser Part" emblazoned across the photo. This distinction may have to do with our laws relating to trading standards but I do not know if there is anything similar in the USA. Some of the earpads offered did not even resemble the originals having e.g. pleather coverings instead of the original's plush.

Parts from third parties may or may not be satisfactory but might be worth a gamble if the price looks good. However I would not buy third party manufactured earpads or cables as both affect the sound and what you end up with may not meet your expectations or your previous experience with your cans. Of course if they are being marketed as upgrades then you take your chance but at least you will be aware that they are intended to alter the sound.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Headphone Heights ]
[ Comment ] [ Edit ] [ Delete ] [ Copyright Warning! Click for Details ]