Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Rethm Maarga

Hi,
I just got my new Stereophile.There is a review by Art Dudley on this speaker system from India.After reading that and John Atkinsons measurements I would think anyone insane for purchasing that product. Art might not have picked up on a couple things I read.
Even though it uses a Lowther like driver made by them Art mentioned a foam surround. I'm not sure what Lowther uses for their surrounds but every foam surround I've seen lately has disappeared from rot. I would stay away at that price not to mention Art said the speaker system didn't even come with a manual!
Art mentioned the guy who helped with the set up said the Rethm Maarga's had 60 hours of use already.Then he said a 3 week period of breaking in was required at his listening place to rid them of graininess?
There's way more stuff to read and look at like the frequency graph and JA's comments.
I think in my mind the reviewer's were trying to be polite but that review should work great as a tool for the purchaser.No punches were pulled and I gained a little more respect for your staff because of that....Mark.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - Rethm Maarga - mark.korda@myfairpoint.net 08:57:08 02/12/20 (12)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.