Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Countering anti-ASR b.s.

I am a retired buy with lots of time to counter b.s. and personal attacks - how it that bad? And it's not a lecture - it's part of a discussion - are their particular points I made that you disagree with?

It should be obvious to anyone with the ability to read and comprehend, and a desire seek truth, that Amir's "agenda" is to expose shoddy design and engineering, and he clearly - and quite often - states that he encourages companies and engineers to do their work to higher standards so everyone can benefit. And he has demonstrated his "qualification" to do such evaluations many times, and has an excellent technical background to support his efforts.

That Amir has negative and destructive agenda is a figment of your imagination, apparently after one of your favorite oxen was gored. You have no evidence to back it up.

Many aspects of industrial design and engineering can indeed be evaluated and criticized from photographs. How can you not comprehend that?

Just out of curiosity, what are your qualifications with regards to psychology, audio hardware engineering and manufacturing methods?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Countering anti-ASR b.s. - Dave VH 10:25:23 10/21/19 (1)
    • Right - E-Stat 15:44:38 10/22/19 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.