Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Go DIY!

Hi Seas, I know SB and Satori are connected. I checked that tweeter out with both pictures side by side. If it is a Scanspeak Satori duplicated it perfectly...take anther look.
I think I was right all along about the cabinets. You may have destroyed the hopes of many for great Danish or Nordic craftsmanship when talking cabinetry. My favorite speakers have always lied in the classic Dynacos not just because of the sound..Seas driven, but of the beautiful cabinets for a very low cost. I don't know how the Danes did it.
Seas, if your from Seas I proudly have many of your drivers working flawlessly and giving great sound in my shack, my favorites as I said. I hope you still make them in Norway.
I made a pair of Weems pipes this summer. They use Vifa co-ax,s I got for 15 dollars each. My grandmother was Danish, I'm a house painter, so with a little Frog Tape and a little buzz I painted the flag on them also hoping the Vifas are still made in Denmark. Don't tell me if they aren't....Mark Korda

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.