Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: To clarify:

Isaak, no matter where we stand on this issue, I may be a bit naive, while I don't put much stock in reviews or reviewers I haven't followed for a long time, I had never given any thought to out right corruption. Sure, I figured some reviewers have gear on long term loan.

So, I didn't take this article as being some plot to build up Stereophile and PS Audio at the expense of the competition, I just did not read that into it.

Sautterj6 has 3 posts all in this thread. I am more suspect of him, than of any of the players involved here.

Someone asked me about 6Moons getting a pass, yes I meant in this thread, I never saw the other posts. As I said, I have only come back recently, and I find little has changed. Members still follow other members around, taking shots at each other.

Maybe Art's article was not all that well thought out, but I do believe his motives were not to make us only trust Stereophile, but to be aware that there is corruption. Like I said, I had never really thought about it.

I'm a music lover and audiophile, not a conspiracy theorist. I really am surprised at how much animosity there is towards Stereophile. To me they have helped move this industry and our interests forward.

It would be nice if everybody would just ligbten up, this is not a life or death issue.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: To clarify: - Jeff Starr 11:12:33 05/23/16 (2)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.