Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Sordidman, you're a member of the Bay Area Audiophile Society...

right? So why is the membership remaining silent while that guy from Stereophile (J.V. Serinus) makes you guys look like a bunch of dim-witted oafs, who are more interested in playing the game of one guy farting his favorite song and the rest of the club trying to guess what the song is?

BTW, if any other audiophile groups want to do this, and according to Stereophile, there are a whole lot of us out there, when you start the contest, 'Sunshine of Your Love' and 'In-a-gadda-da-vida' are not allowed - they are too easy.

A guy in NYC recently farted the entire 'Rhapsody in Blue', but he had to be taken to the emergency ward afterwards. Hey, they don't call us OLD FARTS for nothing!

But when you seriously look into this game, it does have more to do with music than do most audiophile get-togethers!

Anyway, back to the Bay Area. Maybe they could change their name to the Bay Area Bombers! Maybe if these guys jumped up and down, beat their chests, grunted and growled, you being the one who can read and write, could make a post about their not being able to listen to music correctly.

It's a shame that none of us know how to listen to music correctly with the exception of audio reviewers!

Life is cruel like that. Well, I'm going out to swing on fire escapes and grunt at girls walking in the street.

TJE

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.