Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Re: interesting new slant on commentary here

Srajan I would love it if you would put together SYSTEMS under $2000. If you had a section of your magazine, with reviews of gear that would work in this system, I believe you would be connecting with a very large part of the audiophile community who are starving for info.
I know there are other sites reviewing this type of gear. I would love to see your writers doing it. I love the group you have assembled over there and I respect their opinions.
I think there are a great deal of people who are a little fed up with what we believe are ridiculous prices of most of the gear that is usually reviewed. I also think many people have gone the expensive route and never really enjoyed the trip and are looking to downsize.
A small section each month dedicated to,what I think is a pretty large percentage of the audiophile community, would be welcome relief.
I would also like to crtique your magazine. I feel it is the best available today due to the good spirited nature you bring to the entire magazine.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.